Monday, July 5, 2010

101 in 1001 days... what will you accomplish?

my list!
Making a list was a lot harder than I thought...

I started progress on quite a few goals though today! I would prefer to have my husband here but meh... what can you do. At least some of these will occupy my time :)
strike through are completed... bold are in progress

1. learn how to swim
2. Hike up a mountain
3. get pregnant/have a baby
4. learn American Sign Language
5. Start and finish a new book series I chose Jenn Lancaster
6. help a complete stranger
7. find a job in my field
8. start going to the gym a few times a week
9. learn how to cook something new and different
10. swim with a sea turtle
11. go back to school to get my masters
12. travel to Europe
13. go on a Cruise
14. Blog more often
15. move on base
16. Start a scrapbook
17. make some friends in Hawaii
18. Take a dance class
19. survive the deployment without losing my mind
20. lose the weight I put on since marriage
21. teach Barney at least 5 new tricks (2/5)
22. Eat at a REAL Hawaiian restaurant
23. renew our vows while living in Hawaii
24. Make a badass sign for Drew's return home
25. Travel back to the mainland and see family and friends at least once
26. Skydive
27. try some new wines
28. help coordinate a wedding or other formal party
29. meet someone famous
30. upload and edit the videos from our road trip
31. Drive across the country again... Northern states this time
32. get my back looked at
33. build a website
34. learn how to drive a manual car
35. camp out on the beach
36. get a flat tummy
37. Get my laptop fixed
38. take a picture of something starting with each letter of the alphabet
39. redecorate the house
40. win a radio contest
41. make something awesome out of legos
42. Start a collection of some kind
43. run a mile in under 10 minutes
44. Try 10 new restaurants 2/10
45. kiss a dolphin
46. impact someone's life for the better
47. Go kayaking
48. stay off facebook for a week
49. write a letter to hubby for every week he's deployed and mail it.
50. Donate blood
51. get my next tattoo
52. Fly a kite at the beach
53. Take a helicopter ride around Maui (trip booked!)
54. Watch 26 movies I've never seen starting with each letter of the Alphabet (9/26)

55. Answer the "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind"
56. Host a theme party
57. Identify 100 things that make me happy
58. watch my hometeam play in a city other than Pittsburgh
59. get my hooha waxed
60. volunteer with cancer patients
61. Learn a song on guitar
62. convert someone into a Steeler fan
63. No fast food for a month
64. take Drew to see Niagra falls
65. start and complete the "love dare" challenge
66. grow a pineapple in our yard
67. make a table using bottle caps (collection of bottle caps started!)
68. take a somewhat unnecessary class like pottery
69. research and write to a family member I didn't know I had
70. visit my mother's grave
71. Get certified in CPR (again)
72. Bake 10 different types of cupcakes (1/10)
73. complete the 365 photo a day challenge
74. go on a boudoir photoshoot
75. Educate myself more on the USMC
76. decorate our new place
77. de clutter our place
78. make a diaper cake for a mom to be
79. start going to church again
80. improve my credit score
81. see Drew's cast figure and movie at the NMMC in person
82. no pop for a month
83. No alcohol for a month
84. participate in the relay for life
85. sew something like a purse or a quilt
86. cook 10 new dishes that I never have before
87. Put away $25 for every goal completed
88. buy 5 "i saw this and thought of you" gifts
89. take photographic evidence of all goals completed (if possible)
90. plan and particpate in a scavenger hunt
91. get my name changed on my passport
92. bring Drew lunch at work
93. find/take a picture that starts with each letter of the alphabet
94. Donate my hair to Locks of Love or another similar organization
95. see a show/ concert while in Hawaii (not a Luau) we saw an AirShow and Mike Corrado
96. donate $30 for every goal I don't complete
97. learn to make sushi rolls
99. 200 crunches every day for a month
100. take my dad out to dinner
101. Build a sand castle

No comments:

Post a Comment